Saturday, February 19, 2011

Waking the Witch by Kelly Armstrong, pages 309

This book is #11 from Women From The Otherwold. I haven't read the other books from the series, but the plot is still easy to understand. Savanah Levine, daughter of two dark and powerful magical parents works in detective agency and she is investigating her first solo case. Three girls are murdered in a small town in Washington and there are traces of magical rituals. Gradually the plot thickens and she realizes that somebody is trying to kill her.

I think that the book is very interesting. I like the main character because she always seems strong and confident. She rides a motorcycle and understands a lot about cars.

I also like the plot. The case turned to be more complicated than I thought. There are many suspects who could have killed the women.

No comments:

Post a Comment