Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"869 New Uses For Old Things" by the editors of Real Simple

192 pages

This is a compilation of the New Uses for Old Things section that appears every month in the popular magazine Real Simple. There are ideas for everything from an accordion file to a zipper, arranged alphabetically for convenience. Most of the new uses are very simple but I never would have thought of them myself. I am always looking for ways to be more thrifty and more environmentally-conscious, so I love that this book shows me how to recycle things that I would have otherwise gotten rid of and get the most out of the things that I have by using them in creative ways. With the economy like it is these days and the increase in awareness of environmental issues, this book should have wide appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment