Monday, June 27, 2011

Lauren Conrad Style

by Lauren Conrad, 230 p.

A lovely book of style tips for any girl, whether wondering what to wear on a date to what to wear to a job interview.

Alright - it's time to get confessional:  I love Lauren Conrad and the Hills.  That's right...  Every Monday night I would race home from work to hunker down with my roommate to see what shenanigans LC, Audrina, JustinBobby, and the rest of the gang were getting into.  All the while, I was AMAZED at what classiness Lauren was emanating.  I mean really, home girl has style.  Maybe that makes me shallow... but I still desperately covet her ability to braid and her perfect application liquid liner.
PROS: Lauren is totally spot on, and validates her selections.  CONS: I'm thinking I'm too old for this book.

All in all, it was lovely.  Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment