Monday, May 28, 2012

Life As I Blow It

Life As I Blow It: Tales of Love, Life & Sex...Not Necessarily In That Order
by Sarah Colonna
239 pages


Sarah Colonna is a regular round table guest on "Chelsea Lately", the late night show on E! hosted by Chelsea Handler (whom I am a big fan of).  She also writes for the show and does stand up.  This book is her memoir, I guess, starting from when she grew up in Arkansas to trying to make it in LA as an actress/comedienne.

Sarah is pretty funny on the show, but I didn't really see that coming across in her book.  Her stories just kind of ramble together and she switches topics a lot.  Not that it was hard to follow, just that you're kind of left wondering, "wait, I thought you were talking about this?".  It's a good light read, but I wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment