Sunday, March 25, 2012

P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You
by Cecilia Ahern
375 pages

Holly Kennedy is 30 years old and has recently lost the love of her life, Gerry, to a brain tumor. She has no idea how she is going to get on with life, until she receives a series of notes from her husband that he had written before he died.

With the help of these notes, her friends, and her family, Holly finds the strength and courage to forge a life she never thought she'd have to...without Gerry.

I had seen the movie so of course I had to read the book.  The movie took some pretty creative license with the story, but the point is still the same.  The book was a little too detailed in some aspects, but still good none the less.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite books! I liked the movie, but really loved family in the book much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me too! Although I do love the sister in the movie too.

    ReplyDelete