Monday, February 28, 2011

Vampire Knight Vol 7


By Matsuri Hino

200 pages


After the holidays everyone returns to class except one student.

Yuki wants to ask Kaname about her past because she thinks he might be the one who took away her memories but ends up losing the nerve. Zero is dealing with being hungry and he confronts Kaname on Yuki's behalf. Something very interesting happens between these characters which may surprise you.


The whole cloak and dagger side story with Shiki was confusing and after reading several more volumes I still don't think I understand everything.

Once again I think Kaname is being a jerk and should just share some info. Ichiru is still hanging around but we don't know quite why. It is a good solid volume.

2 comments:

  1. I found it difficult to follow a lot of the political intrigue and power struggle business, too. It doesn't help that there are a bunch of characters with very similar names (Ichiru, Zero's brother; Ichijo night class vice-president; Ichijo a.k.a. Ichio, grandfather of Ichijo) and faces (it took me forever before I could disinguish Aido and Kain).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad some one else feels the same. So many characters jump in and out of the story it takes a while for me to figure out who they are. A lot of them look alike so I just focus on Zero and Yuki. =)

    ReplyDelete