Monday, February 28, 2011

City of Ahes


By Cassandra Clare

453 pages


Clary, Jace and the rest of the gang are back in the second Mortal Instruments book. Clary's mom is in a coma, Simon may be turning into a vampire, and Jace is well Jace. I don't want to give too much away so that is all you get.


I devoured this book so details are a bit blurred. I like it but sometimes it feels like the author is just putting off telling us what is going on. I am very frustrated when people give Jace or Clary clues about their past and they don't jump on it then those people die. There is a ton of tension between Jace and Clary with the whole sibling thing going on, which I do not belive. Maybe when I finish the next book I'll be proven right.
2009 ALA Teens Top Ten Title

No comments:

Post a Comment