Monday, February 28, 2011

Vampire Knight Vol. 3


By Matsuri Hino

200 pages

After Zero drinks Yuki's blood Kaname Kuran has withdrawn to his room and refuses to leave. Ichijo's grandfather who is on the Vampire Senate comes to visit the Moon dorm under the guise of visiting Ichijo but his real plans are a bit more sinister.


This is not my favorite volume of Vampire Kight. It isn't an inferior volume storywise or by artwork I just like more Zero. Kaname is kind of a creeper in my opinion and this just has him mopey all the time. Then you have Ichijo's weird grandpa who keeps making weird remarks and sort of harassing Kaname. For continuity's sake I read it but I probably wouldn't read it again.


2 comments:

  1. I always want more Zero, too! When I first started the series, I took an instant like to him and an instant creep to Kaname. The latter's grown on me over the series, but still not to the sympathetically flawed level of the former.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first couple of volumes but I loved it. And I love Zero too-always want more of him!

    ReplyDelete