Monday, July 25, 2011

Eyeshield 21: Volume 36: Sena Vs. Panther

by Riichiro Inagaki (story) and Yususke Murata (art), 190 pages

The game against the American's is underway. The Deimon boys have trained and pushed themselves physically and psychologically for this day, knowing their opponents to be the kings of the sport. Will the Devil Bats be able to surpass a team as talented and crafty as themselves?

How can there be only one of these left? *sigh* I fear this arc will be a little too compressed and the ending abrupt, given the more relaxed pace of the series up to now. Oh, well. I hope Inagaki and Murata took a nice break before starting on their next projects (I hope they have next projects, as I got so happily attached to this one). I want the boys to trounce those who need trouncing and then go celebrate shared awesomeness with those opponents who are truly worthy (which, given the happy sportsmanship vibe of the series, is most of them). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment