Monday, March 28, 2011

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


by J.K. Rowling, 309 p.

I'm still re-reading all of my childhood favorites just to make sure I still love them, and this is next on my list. I loved these so much, and I really think I always will. Reading them now, however, I get the subtle nuances and the hints that J.K. Rowling must have taken painstaking efforts to add. I love seeing how much the characters grew over the years, especially Snape. I feel a huge difference in the Snape from the first few books as compared with the last three.

I can't wait to re-read the others.


2 comments:

  1. I will never ever get tired of rereading these! My favorite series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, and since you'll be in London, you could go to King's Cross Station and look for platform 9 3/4 (or where it would be). :P

    ReplyDelete