Saturday, December 31, 2011

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

390 pgs/2011

I loved the first two books in this series, but I'm a bit torn on what I thought of this one. Part of me was thinking the book should have just been a standalone. Sure, there were things from book two that raised questions, but I didn't think I really needed them and I would have been fine with just Shiver. I like the addition of Isabel and Cole, but I felt like this book was just a lot of whining and worrying. Will they be wolves forever? What do they do about the upcoming wolf hunt? Will their romance last? I just found this book to be a bit annoying. Plus, there were still unanswered questions left at the end, so even though it's the end of the series, not everything is resolved, which is very frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment