Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me

by Hilary Winston
240 pages

"Just when Hilary feels like her life is finally in order, she gets a sucker-punch to the gut: Her ex has written a novel based on their relationship in which he refers to her throughout as the “fat-assed girlfriend.” Her response to this affront is just one of the many hilarious stories in My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me--a laugh-out-loud, tell-all in which Hilary sets the record straight on all her exes." --Amazon.com

I could really relate to this book, not that my boyfriend wrote a book about me, but because it truthfully (and rather hilariously) portrayed the trials and tribulations of a romantic relationship. Also, she has a cat that acts almost exactly like my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment