Monday, May 23, 2011

LoveCom: Volume 17

by Aya Nakahara, 202 pages

Koizumi and Ôtani didn't meet each other until high school, but, as this final volume of the series reveals, fate has been pulling them together since long before...and will keep them together in the face of whatever the "real world" after high school tries to throw at them.

*sigh* It's the last volume of Love*Com. The kiddos have bickered and mocked and giggled their way through the series, and one imagines they will continue to do so long after the final page is turned. If you need some non-syrupy sweetness and light (and snorts) in your day, read these. I can't even be sad that it's over, 'cause it's just so happy. Banzai! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is the last Love Com? I need to catch up! I think I read the first five or six. This is one of my favorite manga sereis!

    ReplyDelete