Monday, April 4, 2011

Bless This Mouse


By: Lois Lowry& Illustrated by: Eric Rohmann, 152 pp.


I loved Lois Lowry's The Giver! I have had the opportunity to read such another great work of hers. Bless This Mouse is so cute. Hilegarde, the Mouse Mistress of Saint Bartholemew's Church, is a very stern leader of over 200 church mice. She does an excellent job at guiding them and teaching them how to stay safe and out of sight of humans. Hildegarde has an assistant that has a huge crush on her. His name is Rodrick. Hildegarde also has an enemy mouse, Lucretia, that is always trying to take her place as Mouse Mistress. The mice do get into some real close calls...

Follow Hildegarde, Roderick, and another 200 and more mice on an adventure that could cost them some of their lives!

I can see this as a cute little kids animated movie!

Oh and if you have not read The Giver and Bless This Mouse yet, I recommend that you do! You will not regret it! I assure you!

1 comment: