Tuesday, February 1, 2011

City of Bones

by Cassandra Clare, 485 pages

When Clary Fray witnesses a murder at the Pandemonium Club by people no one else can see, her life is turned upside down. She soon finds out that the murderers are known as shadowhunters, dedicated warriors that remove demons from the world. Clary also discovers that not only demons exist, but also werewolves and vampires. Clary feels an immediate connecting with one of the shadowhunters, Jace. When her mother disappears and she is attacked by a demon she is pulled into Jace's world where she discovers things she never new about herself. Will she like what she discovers?

City of bones is one of my favorite books. If you want a fast paced book that you can't put down read this. I actually read it in a day, which is quick for me because usually I get bored or tired from sitting around to long. There was constantly new and interesting things that Clary was discovering about herself that I just couldn't put the book down, because I wanted to find out what was going to happen next. I am glad that I have the second book so I can start reading that right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment