Monday, March 19, 2012

Bossypants by Tina Fey


2011/277 pgs
My husband and I can rarely agree on audiobooks to listen to, but we're both big fans of 30 Rock. So when we had to carpool to work for awhile, we decided to listen to Tina Fey's book on audio-it was narrated by the author herself after all, which was sure to make it a fun car ride.
We both enjoyed it. Tina makes a great audiobook narrator and the story is even better when she's telling it to you. We both laughed throughout this book and while it's a biography, it's also a story we could relate to. The awkward moments of childhood, odd jobs, crazy families, and summer's at drama camp (ok that one was just me). It's one of the funniest books I've read (or listened to) in a long time and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment