Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Infernal Devices: Book Two: Clockwork Prince

by Cassandra Clare, 510 pages

While also trying to prevent a coup and reeling from multiple betrayals, Tessa and the Shadowhunters search for the mastermind behind a clockwork army plot before he completes his preparations and launches an attack. Meanwhile, Will attempts to fix his own problems on the sidelines, unaware that he's got more than one obstacle to overcome.

Argh, with the love triangles, already! And why do I always like the third wheels so much! I complain, but I still enjoy this series, and this universe, so I'll just have to wait for the next book and see how it all turns out. My memory of the still-in-progress sequel series is foggy enough that I can't remember what sort of hints were dropped as to the outcomes of these conflicts, so things may work out or they may not....

No comments:

Post a Comment