Monday, January 9, 2012

December/2011 stats

For December:

Most books read
Heather: 22
Jenny: 13
Sarah: 8

Most pages read
Heather: 6065
Jenny: 2976
Sarah: 2156

Totals
Books: 46
Pages: 11,917
Participants: 5

We lost momentum at the end, but we still had a great year:

Total books: 1,423
Total pages: 392,967
Total contributors: 37

The Friends of the Library Gift Shop has generously donated a NOOK for the main prize. I'm thinking we could do it like this: use a random generator picky-thing, and everyone will get one chance for every blog post (I'm still working on this, but I think it can be done). I'll have at least one other Missouri Book Challenge committee person with me when I do the winner selection to make sure that I do it correctly. Thank you all for a great year, and keep posting! The 2012 Missouri Book Challenge has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment