Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Thank You Economy

by Gary Vaynerchuck.  240 p.


I was a bit disappointed in this book.  After listening to a wonderful interview on NPR, I had high hopes for learning just how social networking and marketing and good, old-fashioned customer service can make for a better business model than any before.  I did find this information, to be sure, but I don't think that reading the book helped me to better understand Mr. Vaynerchuk's hypothesis.

For those that have been keeping up to date on currents trends in social marketing, this book won't be front page news.

But for those that are wanting to learn more about the role social networking and media can be used in business and the more powerful role that the Internet plays in the customer's experience, I say definitely give this book a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment