Monday, May 30, 2011

The Onion Girl

by Charles DeLint
506 pages
2001

OK, I didn't finish this book. I only got to page 179. I picked it up because several books I've read lately mentioned it in the Acknowledgment or referenced it in some way and I was curious. I really wanted to get into it, but I just wasn't grabbing me.
I won't be counting this in my page count because Jen said she "won't reward me for giving up" but I wanted to post this to see if anyone can convince me to finish it or if I was right to "give up."

2 comments:

  1. Good grief!

    Charles de Lint is one of my favorite authors. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That said, life is too short to read books you aren't enjoying. If you weren't into it-don't go back and try to read it. It just isn't the right fit for you.

    ReplyDelete