Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson



I started reading this book because my 12 year old is reading it for school but I quickly fell under its spell.  Jenna wakes from a coma and doesn't remember anything about her accident, her parents, or anything else. As time passes she begins to remember but there are big gaps and some really strange stuff.  The mystery of Jenna's life unfolds in this fast-paced, interesting, sad and strange story with a slight hint of science fiction.  I highly recommend it.  It's a Truman Award Nominee for 2010-2011.
Kim F
265 pp

1 comment:

  1. This is a great book-it really makes you think! There's a sequel coming out this year and I'll probably end up reading it, even thought I don't think a sequel is really needed.

    ReplyDelete