Monday, May 14, 2012

Curses! A F***ed-Up Fairy Tale by J.A. Kazimer

308 pages, 2012

If you like alternative fairy tales such as Fractured Fairy Tales, Shrek, Once Upon a Time or Grimm you will probably enjoy Curses! But be warned -- this is not a child's fairy tale.

RJ finds himself with a lot of extra time on his hands after he is released from the villians union. Not only does he not have the support of the union, but he can't even perform dasterdly deeds due to a curse cast on him. What's a villian to do but get roped into solving a royal murder.

Full of the fairy tale characters you've grown to love, including Prince Charming, Cinderella and Little Red Riding Hood, along with contract killing bluebirds, this tongue-in-cheek fairytale had me laughing outloud more than a few times. I can't wait for Kazimer's next F***ed-Up fairy tale.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it! I got it on my Kindle but I haven't gotten to it yet...

    ReplyDelete