Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's A Book




By: Lane Smith, 26 pp.




I love this book! I believe everyone should read it! The pictures are cute and the words are hilarious!




It's a mouse, a book, a jackass, and a monkey involved.....




The jackass is curious what the monkey has in his hands; and asks all kinds of questions trying to figure it out. The jackass asks the monkey, "What do you have there?" Monkey replies, "It's a book."




The jackass is curious how the monkey can scroll down with it, can he blog with it, where the mouse is, and does it need a password. However, the monkey just keeps replying that it is a book.




Once the monkey just lets the jackass see it for himself, monkey cannot get it back from him so the monkey decides to go to the library. But before the monkey can leave, the jackass says, "Don't worry, I'll charge it when I'm done!" And the monkey replies, "You don't have to... It's a book, Jackass."




Ok, yes, I probably gave away too much information, but it was too cute not to share all that I have. Enjoy!

3 comments: