Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man

by Steve Harvey
232 pages

I am a married woman, so I admit, much of this book did not pertain to me.  However, I was intrigued by Steve Harvey's viewpoint on male-female relations when I saw him on Anderson Cooper, so I thought I'd give this book a try.  It does have a lot of useful dating advice, and I really wish it had been around when I was a single lady.  I would definitely recommend this book to any single ladies out there.

Steve Harvey basically lays it out for you.  He explains the games men play and the ways tell if a man is "marriage material."  He also spells out how to solve some of those tricky problems girls encounter, like how to get your man to pop the question and how to get him to quit being a momma's boy.  Overall, this book was insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment