Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Damn You, Autocorrect! Awesomely Embarrassing Text Messages You Didn't Mean to Send" by Jillian Madison

277 pages

The title pretty much says it all with this one. Madison collected submissions from followers of her well-known pop culture blog (I started to say "popular pop culture blog" but thought that sounded a little weird). The text messages are divided into categories like Parents, The Office, Love, etc. While I thought that about half were just ho-hum, there are some that totally cracked me up. This is obviously a quick read, and it provided a nice little bit of humor to my reading list. Since it can be read in tiny increments, I'm going to recommend it to my friends who are still in school or new parents because it can give them a quick laugh when they only have a minute or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment